January 02, 2012

Scent of a White Rose by Tish Thawer

                                                       A vampire's love...

An innocent's guilt...

A secret no one could've imagined...

A paranormal romance that entices with a heroine that isn't quite what she seems, a vampire whose love story is filled with dark surprises, and a vampire clan whose Sire has lost the ability to inflict "the change".

~ ROSE ~
I'm Rose Reynolds. I have recently lost my Mom in a "freak accident".
Now everyone sees me as an innocent girl.... a “white Rose”.
But I have a secret that no one can imagine.
I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks…

~ CHRISTIAN ~
I'm Christian and I’m in love with Rose. I also have a secret as old as time.
I’m a vampire.
No, she doesn’t know…yet.
But when our new Sire is revealed, I'll petition them to change her.
Because truly, I can't live without her...
                                                                    Review:
  
This is the first book in a brand new series and I couldn’t put it down. The author Tish Thawer weaves an amazing tale of vampires, love, lost, and secrets. If you want a book with sexy vampires, and a plot that is filled with twists that have you going WHAT?! Than get this book ASAP. 5/5 stars ~Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. In Scent of a White Rose, Tish Thawer crafts a seductive vampire tale with her eloquent writing style and keen sense of romance that simply entrances! The story line of vampire guy falls in love with human girl might sound familiar, but don't let that deter you from getting your hands on this book. The author's take of the vampire myth is fresh, exciting and engaging. Scent of a White Rose has all the essential elements of a paranormal romance: a suspenseful plot that will keep you on edge, solid characters, a beautiful love story and a climactic ending that will leave you begging for more of Rose and Christian! A great beginning to a promising new series by a new and gifted author you won't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete

Translate