December 15, 2012

Exposing ELE - Review

Exposing ELE ( ELE #3) by
Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels

Book Blurb
"I honestly wish I could believe that things will end perfectly, with one big bright happy ending. But these last few days have taught me that life isn't made up of shiny moments. Life is hard; it's gritty. One day you are filled with joy and the next, you are crawling through the muddy trenches with no inkling of when you might be able to climb your way back up again." ~Willow Mosby, Exposing ELE

Can Willow expose Project ELE for what it really is? 

Just when Willow Mosby thought that her life might return to normal, her parents and Tony are ruthlessly abducted, along with many other victims from the shelter. In an effort to save them, Willow has to take a stand against the darkness brought forth by the masterminds of Project ELE. 

In the midst of all of the chaos, Willow is faced with some impossible choices. Is Willow strong enough to make these decisions? How can she decide between the man she first loved and the man who has sworn to protect her? 

When certain events are set in motion, Willow finds herself caught in the center of an even darker, more diabolical scheme than she could have ever imagined. With her abilities rapidly growing, Willow finds herself more powerful than ever before. What she hadn't realized is that someone else has noticed her power, and they will stop at nothing to get it.
My Review
When Willow thinks things may be getting better for her. Her parents, Tony and many more are abducted. It is up to her to rescue them. What Willow doesn't know is someone is setting a trap for her. She will have to make some decisions that are destined to break her heart. Will now must step up and help take down the ones who create all her powers. Powers that seem to be growing more all the time. Besides all that she has to deal with falling for two guys. Her first love and her protector.

Willow is one of my favorite female leads in a book. She is strong even more so in this book. She is faced with hard decisions and does her best to work through them. She is young so she is still confused about a few things and she does make a few mistakes but that make her more real. Alec is as sweet as ever and would make anyone a good boyfriend. Tony only wants to help Willow and protect her but still lets her make her own decisions. Willow's mom and Dad are simply wonderful you get to see how far they will go to protect Willow. Now the character that will still your heart is Sebastian Willow's brother. I just want to cuddle with this little boy.

I should have learned with the first two books in this series not to start this book at night before I go to sleep. No not me I picked it up and said I will read a little of it tonight and go to sleep. Nope that didn't happen. As soon as I started reading it didn't get put down till I had no pages left. I love this book and series. You get dragged into the world and you forget the world around you. Willow really has an emotional struggle in this book but you can see it making her stronger than ever. The book stay at a wonderful pace all the way till the end. It is hard to review this series and book without spoilers. I want to tell everyone so much about this series. Some new powers are found in this book and it does make me wonder how many more new ones they can come up with. I look forward to seeing more of what the new discovered ones can do. In short to wrap this up so I don't give anything away read this book!! Read this series. It is one of the best I have read this year. It a dystopian series with some paranormal twist. You will love some characters and hate some as well. Even if it doesn't sound like something you normally like I would still try this one out. You may be surprised. I can not wait to see what happens next.
5 out of 5 Bats~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate