January 30, 2014

Charmed Vengeance: Review

Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles #2)
by Suzanne Lazear 
Blurb
In the Faerie realm, Noli Braddock's relationship with her best friend V has grown into something more. But V's mother, Faerie Queen Tiana, has ruled that they are forbidden to see each other. Returning to the mortal realm, Noli joins the crew of her brother's air-pirate ship, the Vixen's Revenge. There she discovers that her brother has hired the scallywag Faerie huntsman, Kevighn Silver. While serving as shipmates, Kevighn and Noli learn that the Earth Court King plans to find a forbidden artifact--one that will bring destruction to everyone Noli loves.

My Review
Noli loves V but do to the Faerie Queen Tiana they can't be together or even see each other. While Noli's mom would like to see her become a proper lady that just isn't in the cards. She goes aboard an air ship with her brother and discovers a new danger. Kevighn Silver is aboard and looking for an artifact. Her brother has been hired to find it not knowing it can cause horrible destruction.

I loved the first book in this series and I have to say I think I liked this one a little more. I would suggest reading them in order. Noli has never really been a weak character and in this book she has a lot to deal with. She has so much going on you may think she seems weak at times but the more you read the more you see that isn't so.. She has had her heart broke but goes on. I love how she doesn't want to be a typical girl and all the adventures she finds her self in. Her brother has a bigger part in this book and I enjoyed getting to know him better and Vix. Vix is a woman after my own heart. She is not a girly girl by any means. There is still Faerie, dangers and so much more in this book. It feels more fast paced and you really can't put it down as you have to see what happens next. I eagerly look forward to the next book.

5 out of 5 Bats~Pam

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book. I've been waiting for ever for it to come out after being totally captivated by the first one. Thanks for sharing this review. I give it 5stars aswell.
    Underrated Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pam,

    May I please have your email address, I need to pitch my novel to you for an honest review.


    Thanks


    N.Jay

    ReplyDelete

Translate