November 01, 2013

Thankful Guest Post by Author Baine Kelly

Hi everyone@ Today we have a guest post by author Baine Kelly on what she is thankful for and info on her latest released book.

Splash Blurb
What lengths would you go to for your own survival and the survival of your long lost love?
Sariah Bartlett has spent the last one hundred and forty-eight years confined to a Manor in England enduring daily blood transfusions for her own safety and the safety of everyone around her. Can she control her thirst long enough to move to a private laboratory in Virginia where a new drug has been created to help her control her hunger? Facing a dangerous journey, with darkness from her past chasing her, Sariah will have to turn to the one person she despises the most in order to survive. The man she thought she loved, the man that left her over a hundred years ago.

Nathaniel Collins has worked in a private laboratory for decades trying to find a way to save Sariah. Leaving her was the hardest thing he had ever done. Now with his invention of Splash, a blood pill that dissolves in liquid, he can help ease her thirst. He finds himself trying to protect Sariah along with his invention that others are unwilling to accept. Now he has to fight for their lives as well as win the heart of the woman he has never stopped loving. If only he can gain her forgiveness for what happened over a century ago

Buy Links
What am I Thankful For?
As Thanksgiving approaches I begin to think of all the things I’m thankful for. Things like the beauty of autumn, the cool crisp breeze, my family, friends and having the strength to overcome daily challenges. Most of all, I’m thankful for my husband and son. They encourage me every day, and because of them I try to be better everyday.
Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with a deteriorating disease six years ago which is now in stage four (the worst it can get). My mobility is drastically limited and I depend on the use of mobility aides including my service dog (Sable) and a wheelchair (when things are at their worst). Each day can be quite a struggle for me attempting to do simple things. My husband and son are always right by my side with a smile and a whisper of positive thoughts for me. Because of their smiles I have the strength to get up each day and be the best I can be.
The moment I decided to start writing they both were on board and willing to help me in any way possible. My teenage son loves to envision action scenes and my husband is excellent at tying up loose ends in my story line. Now, after five years of hard work, I have become a published author with the best support a girl can ask for. I struggle to fight this disease everyday, but no matter what the future holds, I am extremely lucky and grateful.
I encourage you to focus on all the light that glows brightly in your life and if you see darkness creeping in through the cracks come on over to my “Sable World” and get your “read” on.
Baine Kelly
About Baine Kelly
Baine Kelly was born and raised in the Chicagoland area but currently resides on the east coast with her husband, teenage son and assorted four legged babies. Her greatest enjoyments in life are family, reading, writing, training her dogs and camping in the mountains.
Baine is a paraprofessional, certified in ASD and is actively pursuing her writing career. Baine has always been drawn to the myths of the supernatural, vampires, werewolves and all creatures of the night. She is working on a series called "The Sable World" that brings fantasy to life. Baine hopes you will follow her through the daring journey of her "Sable World" and enjoy the ride.
Baine would like to encourage each of you to reach for your dreams because you only live once and can accomplish anything you set your mind to. So Baine says, "Go for it!"
Baine knows your time is valuable to you, so she appreciates you taking a moment to check out her site. She loves to hear from readers. Your encouragement is what keeps her creativity flowing, bringing forth more stories for your enjoyment. Please take a minute and send her a message, she is looking forward to hearing from you.
Stalker Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate