November 20, 2013

Thankful Guest post from Author Sai Marie Johnson


Hi everyone we have Author Sai Marie Johnson with her top ten things she is thankful for and info on a great sounding book.


10 Things Author Sai Marie Johnson is Thankful For:

1) My family- Husband, and Children. They make my world worthwhile.
2) My Mac- without it I wouldn't be able to create my stories.
3) My faith- it has been what has kept me going at times I never
thought I could.
4) Education- without knowledge I don't think my creative process
would work as well.
5) My father- My dad taught me to always question everything, and it
has shaped me into the writer I am today.
6) My mother- My mom gave me the keys to success at a young age, and
made sure I learned how to apply them to the lock of life.
7) My stories- these worlds I create are what drive me daily, and I am
very thankful for them.
8) My creativity- It has been something that always entertains me even
when there is nothing else to do.
9) Books- I started reading books at such a young age that I believe
my appreciation for them is comparable to a chocolate addicts
appreciation for Hershey's.
10) Writing- I am thankful everyday that I am able to write to my
heart's content, and still enjoy it.



The Softer Side of Texas 
by Sai Marie Johnson
Blurb
Ivanka Jessup is living a very boring, and monotonous life. After her brother, Brenton dies in a military accident Ivy, and her parents struggle to keep their family ranch afloat. Soon Ivy takes a job as a bartender, but a lucrative customer won't stop harassing her. Ivy's father decides he needs to hire a ranch hand so Ivanka can get a better job. Soon a handsome stranger arrives, and captures Ivanka's attention, but will an unexpected turn of events shatter the hope her family has for finding a softer side of Texas?


A mother of four children including a daughter, and three sons Sai Marie is a creative mind who enjoys a plethora of activities. Married to a Veteran, and owner of a dachshund she likes to spend her days writing, reading, and discussing the art of the quill, pen, or keyboard. With a wide variety of subjects Sai doesn't consider herself a genre writer, but rather an author of whatever happens to come to mind. With a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing as of September 2014 Sai writes everything from poetry to scripts in every category from Non-fiction to fiction including children's stories, erotica, historical romance, and sci-fi. She really is so varied that it's hard to put her in any category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate