Hi everyone we have Author Sai Marie Johnson with her top ten things she is thankful for and info on a great sounding book.
10 Things Author Sai Marie Johnson is Thankful For:
1) My family- Husband, and Children. They make my world worthwhile.
2) My Mac- without it I wouldn't be able to create my stories.
3) My faith- it has been what has kept me going at times I never
thought I could.
4) Education- without knowledge I don't think my creative process
would work as well.
5) My father- My dad taught me to always question everything, and it
has shaped me into the writer I am today.
6) My mother- My mom gave me the keys to success at a young age, and
made sure I learned how to apply them to the lock of life.
7) My stories- these worlds I create are what drive me daily, and I am
very thankful for them.
8) My creativity- It has been something that always entertains me even
when there is nothing else to do.
9) Books- I started reading books at such a young age that I believe
my appreciation for them is comparable to a chocolate addicts
appreciation for Hershey's.
10) Writing- I am thankful everyday that I am able to write to my
heart's content, and still enjoy it.
The Softer Side of Texas
by Sai Marie Johnson
Ivanka Jessup is living a very boring, and monotonous life. After her brother, Brenton dies in a military accident Ivy, and her parents struggle to keep their family ranch afloat. Soon Ivy takes a job as a bartender, but a lucrative customer won't stop harassing her. Ivy's father decides he needs to hire a ranch hand so Ivanka can get a better job. Soon a handsome stranger arrives, and captures Ivanka's attention, but will an unexpected turn of events shatter the hope her family has for finding a softer side of Texas?
A mother of four children including a daughter, and three sons Sai Marie is a creative mind who enjoys a plethora of activities. Married to a Veteran, and owner of a dachshund she likes to spend her days writing, reading, and discussing the art of the quill, pen, or keyboard. With a wide variety of subjects Sai doesn't consider herself a genre writer, but rather an author of whatever happens to come to mind. With a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing as of September 2014 Sai writes everything from poetry to scripts in every category from Non-fiction to fiction including children's stories, erotica, historical romance, and sci-fi. She really is so varied that it's hard to put her in any category.