August 16, 2012

Nightfall Book One by Anastacia Kelley

This paranormal romance starts off in the 18th century where a homeless man contemplates death. Little did Van know, he was meant for immortality and a mysterious hero saves him from certain death.
Along his eternal journey, Van learns of a rogue vampire out to destroy Saldivar and anyone who gets in his way; the threat of the OVI/Organization of Vampire Investigations and keeping their 21st century mates protected from these threats, making sure they don't perish in the process. It's an all out eternal war between the rogue, the OVI and the vampires trying to live a peaceful existence.
~Goodreads Blurb

REVIEW:
 I am quite intrigued to find out what exactly will happened in the sequel. I was torn with giving this book a 3.5 rating because of the beginning pace being so slow, but as it grabbed my attention I would have to give this book 4 bats, because I did like this book and am intrigued to continue reading the series, but the beginning didn’t draw me into the book as quickly as I would have liked, hopefully the pace in the next book is a little faster.


~MARIE

You can find my FULL review at following Goodreads link > Nightfall by Anastacia Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate