Hi everyone! Today we have author Brandy Dorsch with her top ten scariest movies and info on her latest released book.
Temptation, thy name is Ian Lochlan.
That was the thought running through Ellie Dawson's head when her boss offered to escort her to a local vampire bar. Who would suspect that it was owned by him and that he would be the one to introduce her to all the pleasures of a vampire's kiss?
Passion is a different beast when vampires are involved and Ellie faces love from two very sensual creatures. Tragedy strikes and Ian relinquishes her into the arms of his best friend - Jasper. Ellie struggles with the feelings aroused in her by both men but she knows nothing can stop the Hunger.
Can she survive loving two men and the past that continues to haunt her?
Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/metsh28
Top Ten Scariest Movies
1. House on Haunted Hill (1999) I love this movie and it freaks me out every time!
2. Scream – I like all of them but the first one is my fave.
3. Paranormal Activity – This movie is best watched in the dark.
4. Friday the 13th – Nothing tops the original!
5. The Mist – This movie had me going from the beginning.
6. Psycho (1960) – “We all go a little mad sometimes.” Perfect line!
7. Halloween (1978) – I love this movie!
8. Halloween H2O – The only sequel that I liked in the series.
9. Poltergeist – Creepy and I love it.
10. Jaws – I grew up on the beach and this movie still keeps me out of the water.
Brandy lives in North Dakota and dreams of running away and being an extra on The Vampire Diaries. She is a diehard reader that can't breathe without adding something to her TBR list. She loves anything romance but has a special place in her heart for all things vampire related. She works and goes to school but her favorite activity is spending time with her husband and two sons.
Author Page: www.brandydorsch.com
Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorbrandydorsch
Blog Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomancebookwormsReviews
Blog email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodreads link for book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18102910-everlasting-hunger
Goodreads link for Brandy: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7141824.Brandy_Dorsch