Hi everyone! Today we have the top ten with author J.T. Cheyanne. She has her list of top ten scariest movies and a giveaway for her latest released book Crimson Reign she released with her writng partner V.L. Moon who we already had a top ten with.
A pulse of light preceded the gift of life breathed into the coldest and darkest of souls. Bathed in the glow of celestial love and swathed in a blanket of black satin wings nestled a king among kings, a vampire born to destroy the decay threatening to eradicate the race he was destined to save.
An angelic heart torn by yearning, suffering and pain throbbed to the rhythm of the life he created; a life prophesied in the scriptures by the Creator’s own hand. A vow of servitude given in blood sealed the fate of a Seraphim's heart and tied it eternally to the creation he craves, protects…loves.
Ancient treaties are lost and reborn, rising from the ashes as the Nephilim ravage the vampire race. The deviant desire that soared in Malachi Denali's blood threatens to bring Rome to its knees when Malachi's world, his soul and his heart are brutally shattered and torn apart.
Will purity born of an angel's love be enough to calm the savage mind of Malachi Denali? Or will Laziel be doomed to a life of purgatory for loving the life he was gifted to create…
This is not a HEA, or even a HFN....Who knows what will happen to seal their fate...only time will tell. Vampires, angels, demons and wolves together with love, betrayal, sadness and yearning make up the ongoing story that is...
The Crimson Nights Saga.
Amazon Buy link:
All Romance Buy Link:
Top Ten Scariest Movies to Watch Around Halloween
10. This House Possessed....old made for TV movie but it scared the
pants off a young J.T.
9. A tie with Cujo and Carrie...I'm sure Mr. King's other movies and
books would terrify me, but I haven't the gumption to watch them. His
imagination and mine work FAR to well together!
8. Jeepers Creepers....I had to close my peepers!
7. Mama...thank GAWDS she isn't mine!
6. The Exorcism of Emily Rose...if angels exist so do demons...*shivers*
5. Paranormal Activity...'nuff said
4. The Exorcist...same as #6.. demons..*shivers again*
3. Poltergeist ....sooo glad we have 24 hour TV now...no static
allowed on my sets!
2. Incubus...obscure, but totally freaked me out.
1. Arachnophobia....OMG'awds....I HATE spiders...scariest movie ever!
I was in the middle of my kitchen table yelling TURN. IT. OFF!
JT Facebook and Twitter:
For your chance to win an ebook copy of Crimson Reign simply comment below with some way to contact you in case you win.