October 17, 2013

Top Ten with Author Jo-Anna Walker

Hi everyone! Author Jo-Anna Walker is joining us with her top ten scary movies to watch at Halloween and info on her latest released book.

Blurb
**Warning - This book is intended for a mature reading audience and isn't suitable for younger readers. **

Running is always easier. 

Tori McLeod moved to the big city to get away from her mother--and her past. Her new routine is destroyed when she meets a mysterious stranger who won't take no for an answer. Sebastian intrigues her, but his eyes hold secrets she would rather avoid. 

Sebastian Chelios, a hard-as-nails enforcer, is a new-in-town loner. He has to have her. Control her. Possess her. But he can't--won't--lose control, even though Tori's innocence fascinates him. The last thing he's going to do is love her, even after he gets her in his bed.

Losing control is dangerous, especially when someone from Sebastian's past covets Tori, putting more than just her heart in danger.

Can Sebastian protect Tori from Jose's sadistic obsession? If he gets his hands on her, will she make it out in one piece?

Buy Links
Amazon (Canada):




Top Ten Scary Movies to watch at Halloween
1. SAW
2. Halloween
3. Nightmare Before Elm Street
4. Friday the 13th
5. Child's Play
6. Amityville Horror
7. Psycho
8. Evil Dead
9. Night of the Living Dead
10. House on Haunted Hill

Bio
I'm a new self published author who just got introduced to the writing world early 2013. My aunt suggested that I write a story because I'm an avid reader but I waved it off and left it alone. Well this year, a story came to me and I went with it. It took me a little bit but I finally got a story idea that worked and now I can't stop or control the characters/stories that keep popping up in my head.

I'm born and raised in Canada and I live with my very wonderful and supportive husband, Michael. We don't have any children (yet) unless you count our two cats. He's been my rock through this whole new experience for me. I couldn't have done it without him and my friends and family.

One of the many things I love about this new chapter in my life is that I'm learning constantly. It's never a dull moment and as long as one person likes my story, I am happy.
Stalker links:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me!!!!! I always enjoy talking about books and scary movies!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Translate