September 22, 2012

Review-Demons (Seers,#2)

Demons (Seers, #2) by Heather Frost


Goodreads Blurb
Kate’s life is far from normal. She can see auras, her boyfriend is immortal, and her powers make her a target. But now that the Demon Lord is hunting her, things are about to go from dangerous to truly deadly. Packed with action, mind-blowing plot twists, and characters you can’t get enough of, this is a fast-paced, heart-pounding read from cover to cover.

My Review


I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review. Kate has the ability to see peoples auras. This helps her see if people are Demons and she seems to be growing in powers. Her boyfriend Patrick is also her guardian and immortal. He tries his best to protect her from the demon lord an keep her out of trouble. She isn't your ordinary Seer she is a special kind and the demon lord really wants her in his keep.

 I have not read Seer the first book in this series but I had no problems with this book. I will be going back and reading the first book just to see if i did miss something. This book has some great characters in it. Kate isn't one of my favorites/ She rushes into things without thinking about what may happen and a lot of times bad things do happen. Patrick is awesome he has had a hard time and is so strong and loves Kate so much. I see him being a future book crush for a lot of people. Kate's best friend Lee steals the best female character for me. She is so awesome and so unique. Kate's grandparents are a big part of this book and they are the type of grandparents you would want. The rest of the characters add their own blend to the story but these are the ones that really stick out.

 The plot of this book is different and I enjoy that. Demons hunting Seers and the seers protectors trying to do their jobs. As this book shows sometimes the people helping you need help. It has some great action scenes and you even find out about Patrick's past. I really enjoyed this book my main problem with it is I wanted to smack Kate and knock some sense into her. She doesn't think and I hope in the next book she grows some sense. You do get to see how much Kate and Patrick love each other. I think theirs is a great love that will face many trials.  Be prepared for several shocks when you meet the Demon Lord I sure was.It is a great book and I would recommend you read this series.

4 out of 5 Bats~Pam




1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear you liked this book. I won a copy of it and purchased the first book to read as well. Can't wait to read them both!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate