September 06, 2012

Sojourner by Maria Rachel Hooley


Seventeen-year-old Elizabeth Moon has been dreaming of her murder her entire life, and in those dreams, a dark presence is there, watching. When she returns home to Hauser’s Landing, the very place her father disappeared, she comes in contact with a gorgeous boy named Lev Walker, and it’s not long before she’s falling in love. But there’s something wrong with Lev. When she realizes he’s the eerie watcher in her dreams, she’ll have to discover the truth. Is he a guardian angel or a sojourner, an angel of death who has come to collect her soul?
~Goodreads Blurb

Review: 
This book had me interested because of the title, as soon as I started reading I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. The Authors style of writing is captivating as you can see the hardships Lizzie has to go through and the awful things that begin to happen to her at school. I did not expect the book to end in such a way as it did, but it prepares you for the next book that is surely to come in the series. I would highly recommend this book to those that have a love for the paranormal that deals with angels. I give this book 5/5 bats.
~Marie

For Full Review click on following link > Sojourner 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate