September 02, 2012

The Girl by Bryan Hall



Book Blurb:
In the second installment of The Southern Hauntings Saga, Crate Northgate arrives at a rural Appalachian home to help a family uncover the truth about what happened to their missing daughter and why her father is haunted by visions of her wandering their property. But the secret may be too much to bear; it's weight too much to carry.

More of Crate’s past is revealed, drawing you deeper into the mystery of his personal ghosts.

____________________________

Review:
Wow! I was not disappointed, you get a bit of mystery, suspense and of course the paranormal all in this short novel! In this book Crate has been called to help Tom find his missing daughter, who he believes is dead because he has seen her ghost. Crate is thrown into unraveling the truth about her disappearance, but is also haunted by his own past.

I was surprised to find out what actually happened to Amy, but it was because of the suspense and how well written this story was that kept me reading until the very end. To be quite honest I actually found this book to be more intriguing to me than The Vagrant, and look forward to see how the next book is. If it is anything like this one, I am sure I will enjoy it just as much.

I would give this Novella 5/5 bats

~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate